the stars write.
Unknowing I understand:
I too am written,
and at this very moment
someone spells me out.
The wind never spoke to my mother
when I was born. My heart was hidden
beneath the shells of walnuts switched
back and forth. I have to cheat to feel
the beating of drums in my chest.
— Sherman Alexie
- Paid my tuition deposit for the New School
- Read posts from my high school Xanga at a public event.
- Started commuting via bicycle for the first time since July
- Slept in for the first time in weeks.
- Planned for the writing workshop I’m leading starting tmrw until June
- Contemplated painting my nails
I was recently accepted at the New School for fiction with a Dean’s scholarship. I guess the bf and I will have to move to NYC or whatev.